What is Microsoft Publisher 2010
In this article I will give you a brief description on Publisher 2010 .
- Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing software application
- It capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters and other printed publications.
- It is use to create, personalize, and share a wide range of publications and marketing materials in-house.
- The software comes complete with a wide range of pre-installed document templates.
- It helps you create professional-looking publications quickly and easily.
- You can create, design, and publish professional marketing and communication materials for print, and for mail or e-mail merges.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here