How to rename the Slide master in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about the the way to rename Slide master in PowerPoint 2010.
Slide Master in PowerPoint
- Slide master includes background, color, fonts, effects, placeholder sizes and positions in presentation slides.
- There must be at-least one slide master in each presentation.
Rename the Slide Master in PowerPoint
To rename the Slide Master we have to use following steps
- First of all on the View tab in the Master Views group click Slide Master.
- In the slide thumbnails on the left, click the slide master that you want to rename.
- On the Slide Master tab in the Edit Master group click Rename.
- In the Rename Master dialog box in the Master name box type a new name and then click Rename.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here