Add Field From An Existing Table In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Add Field From An Existing Table In Access 2010.
Add a field from an existing table
- First we click the file tab and then click then open dialog box.
- Then we open our database that we want to use it.
- Double click to the table in a navigation pane, and add an existing filed where we want.
- In the table we open Datasheet view.
- Datasheet tab open, and click the new field in the fields & column group.
- Then we click the plus sign next to a table in the Field List pane.
- Then we display the list of fields in that table, and follow the Wizard instruction.
- After we have completed the wizard, the field appears in the table in Datasheet view.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here