Create a Database From Scratch In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Create a Database From Scratch In Access 2010.
Create a database from scratch
- If we have a data in another program and we want to use in Access then we chose that it is better to create a database from scratch.
- In Access 2010, we have a choice a standard desktop database, or a web database.
Create a new database, these are the following steps
- First we start access.
- Click the new tab and create a new database.
- Click blank database or blank web database.
- Desktop database cannot be full support and published to the web.
- Type our database name in the file name box.
- Click Create.
- Access puts the cursor in the first empty cell in the Click to Add column of the new table.
- Enter our data in data table.
- If we put our data in data table then click close.
Ask Your Question